Baby Foley-Murphy

Monday, July 09, 2007

Ready & Waiting




So there's a bit of an evolution in photos. First fabulous and pregnant at the red carpet premiere of the Broadway show Frost Nixon. Then as the target in the pin the baby on the belly game at the shower thrown for us by friends. And finally the belly as of last week.
I've been very smug about not having stretch marks but that is something I can no longer claim. I've got the lovely star like thing going on as my belly piercing scar stretches as well as a row of marks on the underside of the belly. Those could have been there for a couple of months and I'm just now noticing. yuck, but that's what I get for being smug.
I've stopped work and everything for the baby is ready to go and now I am waiting to go into labor. It is 8 days until the due date and I really hope that I don't pass that. But I'm not in control, just waiting for nature to kick in.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home